[RELEASE] Second and better Turkish Scraper
Rainbow 
Hello again..i found better source than beyazperde.com and last night write new scraper for turkish people. This one takes tv series info and all new movies info...LINK

Please test it.Let me know the bug Smile
Big Grin eywallah dostum emeğine sağlık
In the new version of my site I can add Turkish as a language. Will only do the TV stuff, but it's how most other languages work.
That would be much appreciated
please ping the thread when this is done as i have to update the scraper settings.
Sad 
hi spiff i'm very happy to see my scraper in repository.But i dont know update process.usually i upload new file to trac system via attachment.

help please..
drascom Wrote:hi spiff i'm very happy to see my scraper in repository.But i dont know update process.usually i upload new file to trac system via attachment.

help please..

You should still trac it, preferably as a diff.
Xbmc için geliştirdiğiniz Turkcealtyazi.org adresi scraperini indirdim,scraper'i kullanırken Fanart çekmediğini fark ettim, biraz karıştırdım. Ortak bir scraper yapısı olduğunu fark ettim. Örneğin imdb'den veri çekip, rottentomatoes'ten resim alınabiliyor scraper'i yazış biçimine göre. Bu yöntemi kullanarak turkcealtyazi.org adresinden veri çekip tmdb adresinden fanart dosyası çekecek şekilde scraper'i düzenledim. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4861515/altturk.xml adresinden düzenlediğim dosyaya erişebilirsiniz.

Birde google code sitesinde sadece windows için scraper dizini yazıyor. Linux içinde /usr/share/xbmc/system/scrapers/video dizinine yerleştirileceğini belirtmenizde yarar var.
Nice first post! Rolleyes

English please!
lol I can translate

In a nutshell, he realized the scraper was not retrieving fanart. So he modified the scraper xml, so it retrieves fanart from tmdb. You can find the modified xml at the link he provided.

Thanks nordstern, ellerine saglik
At new repo there was mistype on "beyazperde" scraper and not work anymore
Also there was a problem on beyazperde.com web site
- site adress changed i fixed it but they put forwarding page for costomers for all searches. until they'll fix that i'll continue the "turkcealtyazi.org" scraper.
-Also i made some changes on "altturk" file.now searh find all result -previous search just reach 10 results-
-but i couldnt find to use new addons upload system.i put on it on trac system below beyazperde ticket
try to prepare for new addons format file is HERE
spiff could you help me to upload myself to correct place..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All plugins and scrapers can followed and downloaded via my repo on my signature..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Second and better Turkish Scraper0