$15 via Paypal to person that can fix my Zotac asound.conf
I will pay $10 to the first person that can get my Zotac Mag to play HDMI & SPDIF digital audio... and HDMI, SPDIF, Line Out analog audio to work using one ascound.conf file.
And an extra $5 if you can get the music cross fade to work

The closest one I can find is the below .asound.conf for my Zotac Mag and it works on both HDMI and Spdif, but i only get analog audio out of one channel on the headphone/lineout..

Code:
pcm.!default {
type plug
slave {
pcm "both"
}
}

pcm.both {
type route
slave {
pcm multi
channels 6
}
ttable.0.0 1.0
ttable.1.1 1.0
ttable.0.2 1.0
ttable.1.3 1.0
ttable.0.4 1.0
ttable.1.5 1.0
}

pcm.multi {
type multi
slaves.a {
pcm "tv"
channels 2
}
slaves.b {
pcm "receiver"
channels 2
}
slaves.c {
pcm "phones"
channels 2
}
bindings.0.slave a
bindings.0.channel 0
bindings.1.slave a
bindings.1.channel 1
bindings.2.slave b
bindings.2.channel 0
bindings.3.slave b
bindings.3.channel 1
bindings.4.slave c
bindings.4.channel 0
bindings.5.slave c
bindings.5.channel 1
}
bUMP
Crossfade only work with pulse if i remember well.
well...if 5 channels of 6 is working I think it is a safe bet that the file is doing its thing.

I think it is the table that needs to be re-mapped but I never had to do that. It is quite common ff you have have 5.1 sound that the channels have to be remapped, perhaps you will understand how to fix it if you read about those problems.
http://www.xbmcfreak.nl/wp-content/uploa...oundrc.txt
Still looking for a fix.
Still willing to pay.

I would prefer for them to be working both at the same time. I understand that XBMC will probably need to be set to analog, so i would get 2ch audio out of the HDMI too, but thats fine with me.

Or even if there is a way to get it HDMI 5.1 with one setting in XBMC menu, and then headphone out 2ch with another setting in XBMC menu.

I have a Zotac ION zbox and an ASRock ION
Would you pls try latest Live beta3 removing the token "noalsaconfig" from kernel cmdline?
Pls boot from cd or a proper flash disk, system should be "clean" for changes to be put in place.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$15 via Paypal to person that can fix my Zotac asound.conf0