Noob; Can't get skin to display certain look
Hello,

I downloaded Media Companion and got all the information for all my movies (movie poster, plot, etc) and now I'm having trouble having it be displayed where in the skins that I see on XBMC.org where they are shown with the movie posters on the right as you're scrolling through the list of movies like in the Aeon skin, and so on. What am I doing wrong?

My Movies are in the following path: C:/Movies/Shooter/Shooter.mkv. Where Shooter.mkv is located is also located all the other files that were added by Media Companion.

Also when readded the source for the location of my movies, it listed them by folder, and I, now have to go into the folder and select the .mkv to play them, where as before I just had all my movies in 1 folder and just scroll through and select the movie to play. Is there a way to avoid that as well where I don't have to go inside the movie folder for each movie to play the folder?

Hopefully this isn't confusing to anyone. If it is, please let me know.

Thanks.
Sounds like you have to turn library mode on. For that you have to set the content of the source and then enter movies instead of videos in aeon.
D0nR0sa Wrote:Sounds like you have to turn library mode on. For that you have to set the content of the source and then enter movies instead of videos in aeon.

Alright, cool. I'll give it a try and report the results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob; Can't get skin to display certain look0