What tags the Blu Ray icon?
I'm trying to get the DVD icon to show up for my offline dvd's. I know that to get the BluRay icon to show up, I just add the word "bluray" to the file name, but the same does not work for flagging the DVD logo.

Also, are there flags for dts-ma and dolby true hd?
thanks.
check the includes_MediaFlags.xml file Smile all the info is there in simple to read form
The Tag is

DVDRip

I think it is anyway.
dvdrip in the file name will work but if your movies are already in the library and you then add it to the file name it wont work it has to be in the file name before you scrape your movies
>>X<<' Wrote:dvdrip in the file name will work but if your movies are already in the library and you then add it to the file name it wont work it has to be in the file name before you scrape your movies

what i dont understand is that DVDs that I have actually ripped and are in my library, the regular DVD logo shows up automatically (NOT the DVD rip logo). What flags the logo from showing up for those?
Oh, I think it might by the "VIDEO_TS.IFO" file format that triggers that logo. If your Movie is in a DVD format in a folder or a ".ISO" image then it would have that file in there somewhere. Not too sure.
Oddsodz Wrote:Oh, I think it might by the "VIDEO_TS.IFO" file format that triggers that logo. If your Movie is in a DVD format in a folder or a ".ISO" image then it would have that file in there somewhere. Not too sure.

yeah i tried a couple of things to make that logo show up for my offline DVDs. I renamed the file video_ts and put "dvd" in the filename...cant figure it out.
jz1276 Wrote:yeah i tried a couple of things to make that logo show up for my offline DVDs. I renamed the file video_ts and put "dvd" in the filename...cant figure it out.

Noooo.

A true copy of a DVD has the file "VIDEO_TS.IFO" in it with all the ".VOB" files and what not.

what format are you offline DVDs in?
Oddsodz Wrote:Noooo.

A true copy of a DVD has the file "VIDEO_TS.IFO" in it with all the ".VOB" files and what not.

what format are you offline DVDs in?

theres a dummy avi file in each folder for each offline movie
jz1276 Wrote:theres a dummy avi file in each folder for each offline movie

That's where you are going wrong.

For the DVD logo to show up. The Movie needs to be in the native "DVD" format. Be it in a .ISO disc image or just the folder with all the .VOB's and .IFO inside.

That's the only way for it to show up I think.
Oddsodz Wrote:That's where you are going wrong.

For the DVD logo to show up. The Movie needs to be in the native "DVD" format. Be it in a .ISO disc image or just the folder with all the .VOB's and .IFO inside.

That's the only way for it to show up I think.

ok...so simply renaming the dummy file with a vob extension wont do the trick will it?
Is there anyway to make it work?
ok after a little more searching I found that adding "sddvd" to the filename flags the DVD logo. Thanks for all your help dude.
jz1276 Wrote:what i dont understand is that DVDs that I have actually ripped and are in my library, the regular DVD logo shows up automatically (NOT the DVD rip logo). What flags the logo from showing up for those?

Without giving me any info about what they are ripped to how can I answer this ?

Assuming your using 3.06 then these are all the rules for showing dvd flag, check the visible string

Code:
        </control>
            <control type="image">
            <description>DVD</description>
            <width>90</width>
            <height>33</height>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture>flagging/video/dvd.png</texture>
            <fadetime>MediaFlagsCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.filename,.sddvd) | substring(ListItem.filename,.iso,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.img,right)
            | substring(ListItem.filename,.ifo,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.vob,right)</visible>

If you want to learn more look in "includes_MediaFlags.xml" Wink
>>X<<' Wrote:Without giving me any info about what they are ripped to how can I answer this ?

Assuming your using 3.06 then these are all the rules for showing dvd flag, check the visible string

Code:
        </control>
            <control type="image">
            <description>DVD</description>
            <width>90</width>
            <height>33</height>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture>flagging/video/dvd.png</texture>
            <fadetime>MediaFlagsCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.filename,.sddvd) | substring(ListItem.filename,.iso,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.img,right)
            | substring(ListItem.filename,.ifo,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.vob,right)</visible>

If you want to learn more look in "includes_MediaFlags.xml" Wink

they were ripped using dvdshrink/decrypter as vob's
There's your answer then vobs get the dvd flag Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What tags the Blu Ray icon?0