Can't replace video folder icon
Running the latest stable build on Windows XP.
Just did a clean install and went to add video sources.
Added the first directory and mistakenly clicked on the radio button to indicate the folder only contained a single video (it actually has 30+ subfolders each containing a movie). XBMC assigned an icon from one of the movies that happened to be in that folder (without having a subfolder).
Realized my mistake and moved that movie to its own subfolder and deleted the folder.jpg image. The folder now only contains subfolders. I removed the source and added it again this time making sure not to check the 'one folder' button. However, that same folder poster showed up as the icon. Tried to change thumbnail but it does not accept my choosing 'no thumb' or trying to select a different one. If I choose a different poster/fanart, it shows it as present in the 'change thumb' menu but refuses to change the thumbnail associated with that parent folder. I tried to remove the source and change it's assigned name. Also tried restarted XBMC and the computer but it won't change...
Any advice? I just want it to be that blue hard drive icon like the other sources. This is in the File list view by the way.
Thanks,
E
bump.

I am having the same problem. Can not change the thumb of a folder that contains videos. Driving me crazy.

Thanks.
Does anyone have any idea what's causing this problem? Still can't change the thumb of any folder that contains videos.

Thanks.
BUMP!

Same problem here. With in a added source I have a folder called "James Bond". In that folder there are several Bond movies. The main folder that is called James Bond is getting a thumbnail of a Bond movie but I don't want that! It's a folder no movie.
Tried to set to "NO THUMB" but nothing happens.

Any solution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't replace video folder icon0