Changing the default music artist thumb?
Hi guys, is there any way to change or turn off the default music artist thumb that shows when an artist thumb is not available?

I'm using the Confluence skin
Anyone?
no way to switch it off, but you could try changing it to a blank image.
Thanks for the reply rudeboy. I've tried looking for the image, do you where it is kept?
depending which version of xbmc you are using

skins/"skin name"/media/*****.png
or
addons/skin."skinname"/media/*****.png

or alternativley, highlight your artist in xbmc and bring up the context menu and select "artist information" then sellect "thumb" and select a new thumb (i.e. a blank png file).
Hi Rudeboy...

I am having the same problem as described above. One thumbnail keeps coming up as the default... Oo from the cover of another album.

This is really annoying.

I'm using Transparency as my skin.

And I tried changing the thumbnail as you specified in your reply, but the path is not there. In fact I don't see the directory for my skin in the "addon" directory in c:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\

This is really confusing. I am using XBMC 10.1 and Transparency! v3.11.5

I even went to my music directory and found the cover that was used as the default, and physically deleted the entire directory with coverart and everything. Deleted my entire Music library in XBMC, and re-added the source. As soon as I include an artist into the library, the thumbnail comes up of the stupid album cover.

Please help, my wife is going to leave me because I am going insane trying to solve this damn this Confused:p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing the default music artist thumb?0