Scrapers not downloading any information
Hey Everyone,
So I just got my new Revo and installed xbmc but have run into a little problem with the scrapers. When I go to "set content" for a video folder it begins scanning and says "scanning or new content", but when the progress bar reaches the end nothing happens. Nothing is ever downloaded and thus my library stays empty. I have an almost identical video library on my laptop and never had a problem with the scrapers so I know its not my naming system.

Oh and total noob question here, but where is the debug log saved to by default? I'll happily post that up as soon as I can find it!

Thanks!
See my sig. Next time, ask google instead of a real person Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ahh okay I got it, thanks. Had to turn on "show hidden files and folders" to see the AppData folder. But anyways...

Here's my log http://pastebin.com/d2S4m2JX

I did the scan on a folder containing only one movie file to try and keep the log to a minimum, I can redo it again with my whole library if that would be more helpful.

Thanks again!

EDIT:
FIGURED IT OUT!

I compared this to a log from my laptop doing a similar task, looks like I had accidentally turned on an HTTP proxy server while trying to figure out how to use my iPhone xbmc remote app. Turned it off and everything seems to be working right now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers not downloading any information0