Mediastream for 10.5?
Forgive my ignorance as I am relatively new here.

I am running XBMC on an Acer Revo 3610. The only way for it to function correctly is use the current nightly build.... When will Mediastream get updated to be compatible with version 10.5?

I really like mediastream, and cant wait to use it with my Acer.

Thanks in advance.
If you have the latest XBMC svn you can actually download newer MediaStream_Redux in XBMC through the addon browser
Jezz_X Wrote:If you have the latest XBMC svn you can actually download newer MediaStream_Redux in XBMC through the addon browser

despite the implications of the name... Mediastream Redux is not a revised version of mediastream.. it lacks the features I want. I think a better name for it would have been Confluence redux.

Mediastream has a Wall view, Redux does not...
hehe Confluence is actually built from MediaStream_redux so its more confluence should be called MediaStream_redux_redux Smile
But anyway no there is no Original MediaStream that works with 10.5 and skunkm0nkee has not said if he will or wont
Jezz_X Wrote:hehe Confluence is actually built from MediaStream_redux so its more confluence should be called MediaStream_redux_redux Smile

Any chance you might port some of the newer tweaks from Confluence back to your awesome MediaStream_Redux skin? I love the Milkdrop backgrounds in Confluence but I prefer the static home page and the 'Info Wrap' movie view from MS_Redux. Both skins are awesome but IMO Confluence desperately needs the 'Info Wrap' view.
paco Wrote:Any chance you might port some of the newer tweaks from Confluence back to your awesome MediaStream_Redux skin? I love the Milkdrop backgrounds in Confluence but I prefer the static home page and the 'Info Wrap' movie view from MS_Redux. Both skins are awesome but IMO Confluence desperately needs the 'Info Wrap' view.

.. and poster wall view...

Redux actually has the view in when you are browsing files... its labled "thumbs" or something...

Just give me that mode while browsing my movies!
Yay!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79427

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediastream for 10.5?0