[WINDOWS] iMon LCD full support - When ?
I want ask when will be full support in XBMC for iMon LCD ?

I mean full support like in Linux XBMC ver. showing where I'am on menu not only playing file like in Windows version for now Sad

Do you working on it, or not, and why still is this not avaible ?

Thank You.
Because the people at Soundgraph working on the iMon Manager are stubborn. They just don't see the benefits of providing a plugin API which would allow other users to write plugins which support new Media Center software.

To get support for iMon's LCD directly in XBMC you would have to know about the function calls provided by the SG_VFD.dll released with iMon software (meaning you would have to disassemble the DLL and work your way through the generated Assembler code to find out what parameters are used for what function which is (as far as I know) not legal). I once had a self-developped tool running which was able to display custom text on the LCD and show/hide all the available icons but recently the people at Soundgraph started to change the functions in SG_VFD.dll quite often (which also broke the plugin available for MediaPortal).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It seems there is some support ATM.
http://www.soundgraph.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10681

It uses the xbmc build in webserver for the information.

DR...
Yeah but it only shows the filename of the currently playing file which is not much information as I normally know which movie I just started watching. There is so much more information that could be displayed.
But at least it's a start but it took them extremely long to just get the filename displayed...
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:Yeah but it only shows the filename of the currently playing file which is not much information as I normally know which movie I just started watching. There is so much more information that could be displayed.
exactly. specialy when you want listen a music without turning on TV.

Could someone answer from programist of XBMC is it planning to make full support for iMON LCD displays on Windows ?
I saw this post today:
http://www.soundgraph.com/forums/showthr...light=xbmc

It seems like they follow the development of XBMC and know about the shift from HTTP api to JSON-RPC!

DR...
any progress ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] iMon LCD full support - When ?0