Two "Movie" options
Hey,
New to XBMC i was wondering if there is a way to get two "Movie" options i want to separate English movies from International? I have been searching but no luck on how to do this, if i am repeating someone's questions sorry....
thanks!
Cna't speak for others, I would use this method.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sho's methos is excellent. In addition, I would suggest that possibly using movie sets might be another option. It depends on how many movies we are talking about - it might create some big sets.

Just my .02!
thanks for your help guys I will look into this....
I want to separate Hollywood and Bollywood..
thanks!
I use this method to separate EN Audio Movies from PT Audio Movies.

1. Put all your Bolly movies in one folder called "Bollywood", or whatever you wanna name it
2. Create a smart playlist and put "PATH" "CONTAINS" "Bollywood"/name of the folder thats contains the Bollywood (must use Library Mode)
3. Use a skin that supports Custom Playlists Shortcuts (Night, MiniMeedia Waffa, etc) OR
4. Use whatever skin you want and access the bolly playlist thru Library --> Playlists

Hope it helps Big Grin

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
An easier way would be to use the Night skin with its "Smart Playlist" feature. Perhaps same what xbs08 says.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two "Movie" options0