movie stopping/locking up while streaming....
Question 
http://pastebin.com/rddiJEbH
Platform - AppleTV v3.0.2

Launcher version - 3.2.5

Install Method - Launcher

SVN Revision - r31139

Playback Problems:
Video codec and container.
mkv/x264/dvd iso/etc

I'm having a problem when streaming via smb from a windows 7 box. It seems that after a while of playing a video the video will stop and can not be restarted. However, xbmc doesn't completely lock up, it will let me bookmark the position of the movie. I then have to reboot the atv in order to play the video. I have static ip's on both my pc and the atv. I have no idea what's wrong...i've included the log...any help would be greatly appreciated. lemme know what further info you need.
i forgot to add that my computer sometimes locks up when the stream video locks up....any ideas?
Seems as if your server stops streaming, then xbmc locks up. Check your network.
davilla Wrote:Seems as if your server stops streaming, then xbmc locks up. Check your network.

what should i be checking for? should i be forwarding any specific ports, etc?
Smile 
any thoughts on this? I've installed ubuntu on my box and am also experiencing share difficulty, sometimes i get this error:

error 2: share not available

and other times i get the Working Please Wait! popup, when i get the working please wait popup xbmc completely locks up and I have to pull the power on the atv.....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. if you need more info, ask and I'll provide it.
It is an issue on the share becoming unavailable
try eliminating screen saver and power save on the server

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie stopping/locking up while streaming....0