increasing the amount of time before the information pops up?
as the title states is there a way to increase the amount of time before the information window pops up displaying the synopsis? thanks.
Hi Dan - sure have you any view in particular in mind?
Sharpe Wrote:Hi Dan - sure have you any view in particular in mind?

using small wall icons using an older version of the skin aswell (probably form a month or 2 ago)
Oh right the skin's changed a bit since then but try editing CommonViewTypes.xml in the PAL16x9 folder.

Look for the view smallicons.

If memory serves right you want to edit lines 1826 & 1827

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="800" delay="2500">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="800" delay="2500">Visible</animation>

Change the delay from 2500 to something higher

If you use the latest version of the skin it's lines 2989 & 2990 in Common Video Library Views.xml - I've re-added the small wall icons view by the way.
i downloaded the new version applied the change and it works great thanks sharpe.

something i noticed about the new version of this skin though, after stopping a movie once it returns to the list its at the beginning rather than on the one you just watched. is this intentional? and is there a way to have it on the video you just played?

Thanks.
Oh no it's not intentional - it's a thing that seems to happen when you have two or more views sharing the same ID number - the 2nd in order view is the one that "remembers" the last list position.

In this case you could edit the MyVideoNav.xml and remove the List5 include - that way it won't have to share IDs and will remember it's position.

The long term ideal fix for this would involve a big rework of all the views - complete PITA to do. Probably not something I'll do until I get round to moving the skin over to 720p.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
increasing the amount of time before the information pops up?0