• 159(current)
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
(2012-03-25, 17:41)freshmikeb Wrote: JEROEN, where are you? everything OK?

I'm fine Smile
Real life being the usual excuse Wink I've been busy with a new job and other things so not much work has been done lately. Also I needed a little break from skinning I guess.
Not to worry as I definitely will continue, currently checking if there's any things to take care of for Eden final (just installed it today Blush)
Good to have you back Jeroen.

Real life always c ome first, but its good you will stay and update this amazing skin. I have tried so many others but i just love the simplicity and sleeknes of it. Keep up the good work
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Is there any way to capitalize the titles of TV shows and movies? That really irks me.
- Never mind, I read the FAQ.
(2012-04-01, 16:02)Jeroen Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 17:41)freshmikeb Wrote: JEROEN, where are you? everything OK?

I'm fine Smile
Real life being the usual excuse Wink I've been busy with a new job and other things so not much work has been done lately. Also I needed a little break from skinning I guess.
Not to worry as I definitely will continue, currently checking if there's any things to take care of for Eden final (just installed it today Blush)

Good, time spent on real life is needed!

One thing that isn't right as of the last commit is the music OSD bar, it shows the track times in a couple different places and in a large font that overlaps other parts of the layout / text.

Looking forward to going back to reFocus, have been using Confluence...

thanks.
Is it possible to change the IMDb rating from stars to numeric? (Without switching to reFocus retro)

Regards
Not unless you modify the skin yourself. IMO, the stars fits the skin better.
reFocus - Simply the best
@Jeroen: here's a suggestion for Gallery view. I guess it could work even for episodes.

How can I change of the 'back' icon?

At the moment it is a picture with 'Cinema' on it. It looks nice but not very logical/intuitive. I think it should be something with a 'back' arrow.

I will change it myself but I can't find the icons in the skin, are they in the texture.xbt file? I don't know how to edit it.

Thanks
Thumbs Up 
Hi Jeroen and all User! Smile

First, Im sorry my bad english.Blush
I used on the newest OpenElec-PVR version and I love this skin, but I have little bug with this.
I installed this skin from the Jeroen repository addon, so I think it is a newest version.
When I set in the XBMC a Shutdown timer (for example 10min), then the xbmc is freeze, and my PC is not shutdown.

When I use the default Trasparency skin, then the timer is working properly, but I dont' want use the default skin. Big Grin
I want to use the reFocus! Smile

Can anybody help this problem?
Thank you!
Hi,

Was wondering if someone can help me. I play DVDs occasionally with XBMC but for some reason the 'Play Disc' option NEVER appears when using reFocus. It shows using other skins though. Anyone got any idea as to why I can't play the disc? I've checked my settings and i've shown/hidden the option twice and checked to see if anything changes but to no avail.

Thanks
If you are using latest version of reFocus, 0.9.5, go to settings/skin/homescreen/customise home menu/disc and tick "enable this section."
hello everyone, new to this thread I'm sorry if my questions were already ask...is their a way to get back direct to home menu once you enter movie ( or tv show section), is it an option I missed in setting? what I meant is that when I go to movie ( or tv show) I have to go back through different screen before gaining access to the home menu...did I miss something?

also I try to add advance launcher on home menu with :

<!--Advanced Launcher-->
<item id="23">
<description>Advanced Launcher Button</description>
<label>Jeux</label>
<onclick>XBMC.runscript(plugin.program.advanced.launcher)</onclick>
</item>

but it does not work ( not a surprise I'm no coder at all, just try something blindly Smile
it make te button appears but then I get a addon.py error...Sad
could someone point me in the right direction ?
thanks!
For the first question, you have to add return at the end of your activate window:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,TvShowTitles)</onclick>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,TvShowTitles,return</onclick>

For advanced launcher, better ask in the addons subforum.
thanks!!!
And I manage for the other question!
cheers
you can try this

Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher,return)</onclick>
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)14