• 6(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
For some reason the sorting is no longer working since when sab unrars it into it's own dir i guess it can't find it. is it possible to maybe modify the sabtosickbeard.exe to work? that would be awesome.
On your movie downloads, the sabtosickbeard.py should be applied.
MM searches in your completed download folder and all the subfolders, so it should find the files.
Could you tell me the folder structure and the MM log which applies?
I have set the sabtosickbeard.py in my sabnzbd under the movies category.

My File structure is as follows

Download folder - \\HOMESERVER\Complete\Movies
Movie destination - \\HOMESERVER\Movies
Folder naming - <thename> (<year>)
File naming - <thename>.<ext>

I have sorting disabled on sabnzbd

I am assuming the sabtosickbeard.py is the same one from sickbeard.

will try it again on another movie download and post the results
Don't set sabtosickbeard.py for movies. Thats for sickbeard. Not mm Wink.
oh i thought you meant that in the previous post, here are the logs after the download

03:12:17,918 INFO [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] File still unpacking.
03:13:17,996 INFO [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] File still unpacking.
03:14:18,013 INFO [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] File still unpacking.
03:15:18,043 INFO [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] File still unpacking.
03:16:18,059 INFO [app.lib.cron.cronRenamer] Found movie via History.

file didn't move, or is it timed?
Just below that, should be an "Moved from xxx to xxx", if there is not, something didnt run properly.
yeah nothing after that, i wonder if it's because the script ran, but that shouldn't affect anything i would think. i have another one downloading so I will let you know how that one goes, I took out the script.
I must be missing something. just tried another movie and i got this in the logs

03:40:19,091 INFO [app.lib.sabNzbd] Sending 'Movie'to SABnzbd.
03:40:19,105 INFO [app.lib.sabNzbd] URL: http://192.168.1.200:8080/sabnzbd/api?ma..._username=
03:40:20,700 INFO [app.lib.sabNzbd] Result text from SAB: ok
03:40:20,700 INFO [app.lib.sabNzbd] NZB sent to SAB successfully.

but no movement

Here is what my sab setup looks like.

Category - movies
Processing - default
script - default
folder/path - Movies

i hope the settings aren't case senstive.
If SAB returned an ok, it should download.
Check and see if you have "Prevent Duplicate Downloads" in the SAB options. If it's the same movie that is.
Hi just downloaded the windows version, its asking for a user name and password for localhost5000

Have tried getting the github version but have no idea how to do that. Downloaded Gitbash but not working, also got putty can i use that?
Username and password are: 'username' & 'password' Wink as you can read in the readme on github.

On github there is a downloadlink at the top right (http://github.com/RuudBurger/Movie-Manag...ves/master). That's the latest master version. You have to run it via Python though, so no Windows .exe file in there.
Thanks for the help, got it working but have some small issues

Cannot get Movie destination forwarding to work, have set up the correct folder (network drive) in settings but its keeping it where nzg.org default folder is.

Also is there a way to clear the search in 'add movie' i have to refresh it every time to clear the search bar if i've made a mistake or don't want to download that movie

Tried downloading Warlords (2007) but it keeps adding it as Tau Ming Chong. I've check Nzb.org and only the file Warlords is there, anyway to get around this?

thanks
i had Prevent Duplicate Downloads checked will try again.

mrkennedy

is that movie a chinese movie, that might be the english name but according to moviedb the real name might be Tau Ming Chong, i know movies like hero the english name come out as the chinese name for me. on some movies
Yeah, but the same thing happened with another i tested. the good, the bad and the ugly came back as Il buono il brutto il cattivo. The english title is there (nzb.org) but not the other one.
@Mrkennedy
Yeah, I still need to make an option to use the alternative naming.

About the movie destination, I don't exactly know what you mean. Could you explain more?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11