Strange tv show found...
I have moved all my tv shows, and movies (and music) to my newly build unRAID server, so I moved all my files from the attached USB drives, to the unraid server.

That took forever, but it is fine.

I have cleaned the database via the menu option to do so, and set the tvshows folder and content to point to the SMB share on the unRAID server, same with my movies, and then told it to scan for new content. I walked away. came back in about 5 minutes, and for some reason, all my tv shows, are in the tv show called "AL TV" (weird al's tv show... ). I dont have that tv show downloaded, nor can i find it ANYWHERE in y unRAID tv show folder... I have done a GREP for the word "al tv" in all my .nfo files, and nothing.

I am not sure what I have done wrong, as I have had other shared folders before, and this is the only one that has failed Sad I have removed all other references to any other folder, and nothing, cleaned and restarted the scan, and nothing Sad WHAT is going on?

can anyone help, or give me some direction on where to start to even think about looking??

TIA,

TheStapler
And your log is where?
What is your folder structure like?
(What is the name of your top level folder?)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I did:
Code:
more xbmc.log | grep -i "al tv"
and didn't get anything back from it...

the SMB goes to:
Code:
smb://unRAID/tv
and i set the name of the file to "unraid tv", set content to be "tv" with the "tvdb.com" as the default search

one thing i didn't check/uncheck (and now it works... go figure) is the "each folder contains single show" (it needed to be unchecked).

Sorry, this thread can be deleted/locked... t'was a stupid mistake on my part (multiple times)

TheStapler
It's "THIS folder contains a single show", and by default it's unchecked. Makes sense when you read it like that, right? Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange tv show found...0