Movie.nfo in latest nightly build
Hi All,
I've been using the nightly builds lately because it contains on-the-fly AC3 encoding for AAC audio, and apart from the odd graphical glitch works great. I'm just curious though - has the specification for .nfo files changed in any way because with movies that have a .nfo to support them (unsure about tv stuff), i just now end up with no plot and no title. The .nfo files file in my case are just being used to add little bits of extra information to provide a more complete library, but to ensure XBMC then goes away and retrieves the rest from an online source, i've added the tmdb link at the end of the file. This works great in "Camelot", but not in the nightly. If this is just a bug then it's something i can ignore for now.

Btw, great work on the nightly builds - it's looking great!

Kind regards,
James
There's some known issues with .nfo URL scraping at the moment, yes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for your reply. I'll keep updating my install and I look forward to the finalised version.
Mixed URL/XML nfo files look completely arsed.
Will see what if anything the devs need to be able to look into it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie.nfo in latest nightly build0