XBMC - Use local fanart for music
of course there is no fanart selection on ALBUM level, as you did tryin' to select a fanart for the album RIVER ARMS. Go up one level, and enter in Music Library in ARTISTS level, then select your fanart for Balmorhea and then, that fanart will show for ALL albums of that band/singer/whatever
sho Wrote:Both from the artist information window
^
|
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
OK!!! Thank you! I got it! :-)
sergiocos Wrote:of course there is no fanart selection on ALBUM level, as you did tryin' to select a fanart for the album RIVER ARMS. Go up one level, and enter in Music Library in ARTISTS level, then select your fanart for Balmorhea and then, that fanart will show for ALL albums of that band/singer/whatever

Is fanart for music limited to the artist only?
For now, XBMC does not support fanart for individual album yet, correct?
Thanks.
This is an old thread, on the latest version of XBMC fanart does show for albums, at least it does for me in PM3.HD. I think it has changed since this topic.
bootmonster Wrote:This is an old thread, on the latest version of XBMC fanart does show for albums, at least it does for me in PM3.HD. I think it has changed since this topic.

Hi

I use Aeon MQ skin for 10.1.
I named fanart for album as fanart.jpg/fanart1.jpg and put them under album folder.

It didn't show. Fanart for artist does show.

May I ask how do you store fanart for album?

Thanks.
In XBMC 11 my fanart worked fine;
FOLDER STRUCTURE,

Music/80's/Ministry of sound 80's Anthems/CD1 ----fanart.jpg, logo.png, clearart.png folder.jpg, cdart.png etc etc
Music/80's/Ministry of sound 80's Anthems/CD2 ----fanart.jpg, logo.png, clearart.png folder.jpg, cdart.png
Music/80's/Ministry of sound 80's Anthems/CD3 ----fanart.jpg, logo.png, clearart.png folder.jpg, cdart.png

Music/90's/Ministry of Sound 90's Anthems/CD1 ----fanart.jpg, logo.png, clearart.png folder.jpg, cdart.png
Music/90's/Ministry of Sound 90's Anthems/CD2 ----fanart.jpg, logo.png, clearart.png folder.jpg, cdart.png
Music/90's/Ministry of Sound 90's Anthems/CD3 ----fanart.jpg, logo.png, clearart.png folder.jpg, cdart.png

BUT IN XBMC 12.1 none of this works except CDART.png
Any sugestions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC - Use local fanart for music0