XBMC keeps going into Windowed mode (r31371)
I've upgraded to r31371 and after eventually having to do a fresh install of everything I've run into a fairly big issue for my setup.

I have my xorg.conf file setup for TwinView cloning and I've got two resolutions setup 1024x768 and 1920x1080. This all used to work fine in the past, I'd go into Settings -> System and change the resolution on the Video Output section meaning I could happily switch between the native resolutions of my Projector and my 1080p Screen.

The problem is now in "Display Mode" it only give the option of Windowed which is obviously no good for me and the Resolution bit is greyed out after I changed it just the once.

Any idea why this has happened and how to fix it?
I have the same problem im using an ASRock ION 330 w/ Nvidia GFX card.

Even editted the guisettings.xml but its always in windowed mode
Just to add I'm using an Asus EeeBox EB1501 which is also an ION 330 based system.
with current SVN builds there's a problem with the switching between windowed mode and fullscreen which also seems to disturb the resolution setting

my best guess is to wait for a newer SVN version that has this fixed (AFAIK there will be more frequent updates from now on) or go back to stable ppa.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Would this problem affect also how the application displays itself say when it loses focus?

I have XBMC setup with Fluxbox and I'm controlling everything with Synergy+ ( 1 media box & 1 laptop ). Whenever I focus on the media box through synergy XBMC takes a few seconds and then fullscreens. If I focus on my laptop it loses fullscreen and goes back to window.

Kinda annoying and I can't find a fix.

Edit: Ahh nvm that was a Fluxbox configuration issue.
After I set the resolution it runs full screen even though it states windowed in the GUI. At that point I leave it alone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC keeps going into Windowed mode (r31371)0