[LIVE] Cheap USB Receiver - What do i setup Harmony one as??
Hi all,
ive bought a cheap USB reciever and remote (only need reciever):

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14380

The remote works fine with XBMClive

But im struggling to setup my harmony one...

Ive tried Media Centre PC > Microsoft > Windows Media Centre

but it doesnt work, there doesnt seem to be a brand name on the cheap remote.

Any ideas please?

I've got the same remote and like you it works reasonably well on its own with XBMC.

I've also got a Harmony remote which I've had a little success getting setup, I setup using windows media extender as the basis then used the remote and the software to learn the RAW IR codes to replace the microsoft ones.

The main problem I have is all the commands seem to be repeated 3 times per button press for which I've opened a support case with Logitech for.

Hopefully someones had more success than me that could help us both out!
bcracknell Wrote:The main problem I have is all the commands seem to be repeated 3 times per button press for which I've opened a support case with Logitech for.

It's been a long time since I messed with my harmony remote but I remember that being a configurable setting. 3 sends was the default but it could be changed through the online software. The setting was burred a bit down the menu chain.
SpitIV Wrote:It's been a long time since I messed with my harmony remote but I remember that being a configurable setting. 3 sends was the default but it could be changed through the online software. The setting was burred a bit down the menu chain.
Yeah, I've tried setting it to 0 as recommended by the help and Logitech, unfortunately thats only reduced it to 2 repeats (was originally 3 or 4)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Cheap USB Receiver - What do i setup Harmony one as??0