• 2(current)
Requests
Can there be option to turn off clock?
JDizzy Wrote:Can there be option to turn off clock?

On Home Screen?
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:On Home Screen?

In regards to turning off clock... Yes, Home screen, all screens if possible.
Great skin, but it really needs a xbmc subtitles button. Smile

And support for clearart would be nice when pausing/seeking through a video.

But the missing subtitle button is the reason i can't use this skin... such a shame... Wink
Slurrrp Wrote:Great skin, but it really needs a xbmc subtitles button. Smile

And support for clearart would be nice when pausing/seeking through a video.

But the missing subtitle button is the reason i can't use this skin... such a shame... Wink

Can you post a screenshot of this button in another skin and what it looks like?

Also, what files get used for subtitles, I've never used them?
Here are 3 screenies.. from night and confluence and settings

you have to install the xbmc subtitles script:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...subtitles/

Hope this helps..
Slurrrp Wrote:Here are 3 screenies.. from night and confluence and settings

you have to install the xbmc subtitles script:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma-pr...subtitles/

Hope this helps..

Finished. I am uploading 1.0.3 which will now support subtitles.

You point to the script under Skin settings>Misc.

The VideoOSD will have the same button as confluence does.
Thumbs Up 
Awesome... That was really fast!

Many thanks, now i can fully enjoy your lovely skin Wink
Slurrrp Wrote:Awesome... That was really fast!

Many thanks, now i can fully enjoy your lovely skin Wink

Nice remarks and a reasonable request help me get motivated. Smile
I checked on trying to not have clock show in main screen and disabled it by deleting next to the last line in Home.xml, but it screws up the icons (leaves them not centered), so undid.
I can see where it might be quite a project to do so don't worry about it.

I was just trying to remove clock and make black box that icons sit on about half the size so it would sit up closer to the top.

Oh, running 1.0.2 skin, can and pre-merge SVN, can we hide the Addons from Home menu?
No worries and thanks for this skin.
JDizzy Wrote:I checked on trying to not have clock show in main screen and disabled it by deleting next to the last line in Home.xml, but it screws up the icons (leaves them not centered), so undid.
I can see where it might be quite a project to do so don't worry about it.

I was just trying to remove clock and make black box that icons sit on about half the size so it would sit up closer to the top.

Oh, running 1.0.2 skin, can and pre-merge SVN, can we hide the Addons from Home menu?
No worries and thanks for this skin.

I can remove the clock (as an option) but I dont want to start moving the menu around until later.

You should be able to remove Addons from Home under skin settings, (it may say "scripts").
igotdvds Wrote:I can remove the clock (as an option) but I dont want to start moving the menu around until later.

You should be able to remove Addons from Home under skin settings, (it may say "scripts").

Yes, it does say 'Scripts'. After hiding, icons appear to be justified to the right (empty gap on left side of screen). Is this correct? Or, could it be from older SVN?
Great skin. My request would be the ability to select (and play) the featured items from the respective home icons. right now it appears to only display the random item but to get to it one has to browse for it manually.
newbra Wrote:Great skin. My request would be the ability to select (and play) the featured items from the respective home icons. right now it appears to only display the random item but to get to it one has to browse for it manually.

I could add this but it would throw a navigational nightmare in the mix. Originally there were alternate home screens for Shade and this was possible but you ended up moving around the whole skin in and out of different lists. It wasnt very fluid.
If it can be processed by the engine: Left from any of these recent items could jump to featured and highlight it in some manner. While featured is seleced, it could wait for Up goes back to current menu item, left moves main menu left, right goes back to recent list.

Boxee has a lot of navigation like this, where you move on screens with lists and non-list items on the same screen that don't conform. Seems to work fine as long as the current position is clearly highlighted.

Again, great skin. This is just a minor request I think all skins that display the random or featured items should have.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests0