• 14(current)
Requests
Hello igotdvds and all, I have two suggestions:

1/
I'd love to be able to easily go back to what is Now Playing from the home screen. A keyboard shortcut or a menu item on the home page would be good. At present it seems strangely difficult to do that.

2/
Id love FanArt to be able to scrape Google Images for results searched for under the artist or album name. Often there is no Fanart, or it is pretty mediocre, and it would be very nice to have a slide show of the top10 results in a google images search. That would make "listening" a lot more visual Wink

Thanks
Mark.
+1 on the now playing feature. also, the live thumbnail should be up no matter what selection is hi-lighted on the home screens, instead of just on Movies, TV Shows, and Music.
Lightbulb 
I would also like to formally put in for a request, i believe not mentioned before. Since the Launcher plugin now works, is there a way i can convince you to make a home menu button for games? Since that launcher is most often used for emulators and such...
Just a thought, and thanks for your consideration.
Jason
Love this skin. Only issue for me is that I find it difficult when using the Video (File) Thumbnail view to see what I am selecting. Most skins have the option of a highlighted box around the thumbnail. Shade slightly shifts the thumbnail. When the image is blown up on the projector it makes it difficult to see (might be my old eyes of course).

An option in the menu to have a highlighter 'box' would be awesome.

Tolax
This would be very nice and fairly easy to add to the music view. Looks like Ronie has provided his code here in this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76171

Music Studio logos would be great!

-hogfan
Any chance for option to set custom home items (talking about playlists here) Smile
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
As others have said, it would be good to have the option to have numerical ratings rather than star ratings in all the library views. The problem with stars is that most items are rated 4 stars, with a few 3 stars and 5 stars thrown in.

Much appreciated if you can get this working.
Only me..........

Now that I have my home cinema back up and running again, I have been setting up XBMC and flicking through skins and Shade is pretty much my favourite for ease of use and the features that I want. I am not sure if you are still updating this skin anymore, but here a few requests and tweaks for future versions if at all possible Smile

*** Movies ***

When you press up on movies can

Recently Added by the first on the list rather than genres, as currently you have to scroll to the end, and recently added is usually the most common view wanted.

Recently add, genres, years, actors, directors, studios

*** TV Shows ***

The same with TV shows

*** Music ***

This is a reasonably akward one, but maybe Party Mode should go first before Artists, possibly added an option here for music videos as well.

*** Music Videos ***

Currently music videos are accessible via pressing up on videos, which to me is hidden. Is there any possible future update that might show Music Videos as a new icon on the menu bar.

There might be a few more later lol

Regards

Mark
I'm not a newbie. I always act this dumb.

Home Cinema Setup
-------------------
37 inch TV - Intel I3 530 @ 2.9GHZ - 4 Gig Memory - Silverstone home cinema case (silver)
MarkTaunton Wrote:Only me..........

*** Music Videos ***

Currently music videos are accessible via pressing up on videos, which to me is hidden. Is there any possible future update that might show Music Videos as a new icon on the menu bar.

Go to your Music Video Section... make it to favorite by the context menu... go to settings->skin->Favorites and enable a coustom menu button... after that you can delete the music video section out of your favorite list to keep it clean, but the new main menu will stay and run :-)
wimpy Wrote:Any chance for option to set custom home items (talking about playlists here) Smile

same as the post above just with making your playlist view a favorite first.

EVERYTHING you can make to a favorite via the context menu can be an extra main menu entry... but just 3 of them.
For me, settings->skin->Favorites is a completely empty page - I'm guessing that I should actually be able to see something there then?
Feanorean Wrote:For me, settings->skin->Favorites is a completely empty page - I'm guessing that I should actually be able to see something there then?

sorry have just seen that it is only possible if you are using alternate home screen layout (setting->skin->home screen)
Brilliant, thank you for the tip Smile
REQUEST - Play DVD, Eject DVD
Any chance to have a function to play Dvd and eject the dvd drive ??
How can I have the skin show the actual IMDB rating number instead of stars?

Thanks and keep up the great work!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests0