• 4(current)
Issues: List all problems here.
vanOert Wrote:I've just come across the following issue:

When pausing a movie, after a set period of time the screen dims. When resuming playback using the keyboard, the screen is restored from dim after a random key is pressed.

When playback is resumed with the remote (standard play action key), playback continues but the screen remains dimmed down.

Not completely sure whether its a skin issue though, will conduct further testing with other skins.

I've noticed this too and honestly dont know how to fix it. Huh
To learn more, click here.
During music playback in the visualisation screen the "Next:" info overlays the "track:" info if both are very long. would probably be better if the "Next:" info will have a fixed position and than let it scroll if the info is longer. Think the place between "Track:" and "Next:" should be wide enough to take "001/999" for very long playlists
During music playback a click in the center area roughly 100 px from the top produces this:

What is... umm... that thing with the arrows and stuff? :-)
I found another issue related to the backgrounds on the main menu when additional information is not enabled. When using weather fanart, it still phases through the blown-up weather logo when the weather fanart changes and when moving to/from the weather entry on the menu.

Additionally, setting a background for the Shutdown menu item doesn't do anything.
Little cosmetic issue:

When pressing i in music playback mode, the clock should move off the screen, not towards the center, same goes vice versa for the next press of i. Huh
Great looking and performing skin, congrats.

Just switched to it and noticed that there doesn't seem to be a way to disable the graphic EQ?

For example. I enter the "Music" menu, browse around a bit and then press the back button. The Graphic EQ appears for a second, before returning to the home screen.

Also, how often are the stats generated? They all show as blank for me (Recently added works fine).

Cheers!
DaveHope Wrote:Also, how often are the stats generated? They all show as blank for me (Recently added works fine)

Upgrading to trunk fixed that for me.
Sure wish I could figure this out:

Running ATV, just downloaded current SVN tonight and using shade 1.0.6.
For some reason, the TV Series logos will not show up in Clearart view.
If I use the built-in logo downloader, it recognizes that they are present in the folders saying no downloads are needed.

The logos are in the parent TV shows folder and named logo.png.
I have not got this working on the ATV to date....

If, I boot off of Linux on my ATV, the logos show up. It is only when booting off Apple OS that the logos don't appear.

I know the obvious answer is to just boot off of Linux, but the image is old and I would like to get more current with the SVNs and skins.

Is anyone else running a ATV and do the logos show for you??
Is there somewhere I might look to find an answer? (I'm stumped)
JDizzy Wrote:Sure wish I could figure this out:

Running ATV, just downloaded current SVN tonight and using shade 1.0.6.
For some reason, the TV Series logos will not show up in Clearart view.
If I use the built-in logo downloader, it recognizes that they are present in the folders saying no downloads are needed.

The logos are in the parent TV shows folder and named logo.png.
I have not got this working on the ATV to date....

If, I boot off of Linux on my ATV, the logos show up. It is only when booting off Apple OS that the logos don't appear.

I know the obvious answer is to just boot off of Linux, but the image is old and I would like to get more current with the SVNs and skins.

Is anyone else running a ATV and do the logos show for you??
Is there somewhere I might look to find an answer? (I'm stumped)

Do logos work with any skin on ATV for you?
igotdvds Wrote:Do logos work with any skin on ATV for you?

Umm.. Just loaded up Confluence and added the mod to show logos in Media Info view. No logos...

So must be something else deeper. I'll have to dig deeper.
Thanks!
JDizzy Wrote:Umm.. Just loaded up Confluence and added the mod to show logos in Media Info view. No logos...

So must be something else deeper. I'll have to dig deeper.
Thanks!

<wipes brow> ok good, its not a Shade issue.

Much like Linux requiring proper Case, there may be an issue with file structure on ATV. Do extrathumbs work? I use the same type path to pull those.
Don't use extrathumbs..

I think it might be problem with NAS I am using and might have to mount for it to get path. Works fine with everything else though.
As I said once before... Linux = logos but no cdart, OSx = no logos, but cdart works!
Go figure! Rolleyes
I was wondering, since the cdart seems to work with my ATV setup, would it be possible to use the same code that calls the cdart to call the TV logos?

Just a thought....
I enabled the "recently added" function in home.

That worked only once (and it's beautiful).
Since next xbmc restart, the function is still on (fields are shown) but no contents are displayed (no recently added movies in their places).

Seems not an xbmc-wide issue: in home, using the recently added submenu, bring me to the accordingly archive section, only recently added content is shown.
Double post I know - just checking that it is received:

Just to let you know that I tried to install your updated skin. However as other users have pointed out it is greyed out in the skin list. I have been trying Dharma via XBMC freak and the skin seems to crash that also. To be honest I am keen not to update XBMC at the mo as the previous Camelot version has always worked well for me - I am not intending to use XBMC as a PVR at the mo. I hope that you will continue to support the older XBMC build and that this skin will be fixed.

I really like the skin. My favourite - looking forward to using it with a carosel option and the the skip command integrated into list view. I know that these have been added to new version.

Thanks
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues: List all problems here.0