Movie Coding information
Ok, so I love the new interface and how everything works. I really like the skin that I have set-up (Mediastream redux) but how do I get it to show the coding information (bluray rip, DTS, AC3, 720p, etc...) to always show up when i'm 'over' a movie. Currently the only way I can view this is by holding down the play button. I know it'll show up there, but when I back out from the movie information, it magically appears on either side of the name of the movie but only if I pull up the movie detailed info first. How do I get it to always show without having to do this?

Your help is much appreciated and let me say thanks in advance.
You probably have to turn it on in settings. It's normally on by default.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:You probably have to turn it on in settings. It's normally on by default.

Thanks, but I checked that already. It'll show up after I go into movie info, but not if i reboot it or even go up a folder level and back.... Some of it will show up, usually just that it's a blu-ray rip though. I'd like to know for sure cold and hard though how to keep it there not guesses on how to make it show all the time.

Thanks once again in advance.
It's processed in a background thread, so eventually everything will be grabbed. The Debug Log will show that it's working.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Coding information0