XBMC crashes on videos
Greetings all,

I see this problem happens at random - sometimes when I start a video sometimes when I stop it or when ends. This is the log - pastebin.com/DCwjEjyz - from one of times when it was crashed on stopping. Can anyone please help me figure out what's going wrong? Thanks in advance. Cheers!!!

Log: http://pastebin.com/DCwjEjyz
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
It always crashes when destroying the vdpau gl context, I think this is already fixed in trunk for quite a while.
But the "fix" isn't in the stable/production release yet? I'm using v9.11, as you can see from the log. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Nope, you'll have to wait until the next release if you insist on running stable.
You might want to try other stuff like going back to previous nvidia drivers.
Isn't it possible to apply the "update" as it comes basis, like we do patch update? On the other hand, the current "stable release" is not stable anymore without this update. Laugh
No, it's not a simple bugfix that can be backported to the stable release.
I would try going back to the 195 nvidia drivers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashes on videos0