"Watching" List - Neither Watched nor Un-Watched
I searched for this and didn't find it, which is surprising because it seems like it would be a popular feature:

Under both "Movies" and "TV Shows", add a "Watching" (or "In Progress") list that queries videos that have been started but aren't yet "Watched".

As libraries grow larger, quickly finding and resuming unfinished videos becomes increasingly important.

Additionally, move "Recently Added Movies/TVShows" below both Moves/TVShows nodes rather than where they are now as peers.
A smartplaylist will do what you want in the meantime.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thank you for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem possible given the current Smart Playlist criteria.

It appears that "Last Played" and "Play Count" are both set AFTER a film is marked at Watched. (If you start a film and stop halfway, both will be null.)

If "Play Count" were incremented each time the video was actually played, and stopped, it would work.

Or am I missing something?
Makes sense. I could see myself actually using something like that. And yeah...I haven't noticed any "partially watched" option in the smart playlists, but admittedly I don't really use them that much.
I thought there was a way to detect whether something had a resume bookmark set, but it appears that it's not there. I'm happy to provide pointers should you wish to implement this.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I would also like to see an option for seeing partial watched movies. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Watching" List - Neither Watched nor Un-Watched0