An iPad like skin [animo?]
A universal 'tablet' web based UI would be more useful IMO than a skin... there are a lot of skins and most people use XBMC with a TV/monitor, not running on a tablet itself.

Since the tablets will be common in 5", 7" and 10" sizes a web UI that worked across iOS and Android OS would be ideal. Maybe something HTML5 based?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
agreed.... with html5, css3 and some javascript a truly excellent WebUI controller could be made. It just so happens that these are my main skills.... Along with a bit of design, obviously (Shade is my design work)... So feel free to get in touch if you're interested in putting something together as a compelling web UI.

Cheers

David
djeglin Wrote:agreed.... with html5, css3 and some javascript a truly excellent WebUI controller could be made. It just so happens that these are my main skills.... Along with a bit of design, obviously (Shade is my design work)... So feel free to get in touch if you're interested in putting something together as a compelling web UI.

Cheers

David

David,
I'd be happy to help where I can. I'm more on the design and testing side of things.

A place to start might be with an existing design and see if it can be ported... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51596

?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An iPad like skin [animo?]0