• 24(current)
Xbmcfreak 10.08 svn livecd's
New livecd with beta1 is out:

http://www.xbmcfreak.nl/en/xbmcfreak-liv...-00-beta1/

Kown issues:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=80020
Thats ace, thanks!

Questions I have though:

How do I use iPlayer? (Not in Addons section)
How does the iTunes server work? What does it mean to me as a user?
How do I use, launch, control SabNzb on my Revo running this XBMC Live?

Thanks,

I really want to understand these bits Huh
Hello,

I have a problem with XBMC's web server, please some help!
I enabled the WEB interface and when I acces it I get an ugly black page with some text (XBMC Webinterface-Now playing-Movies etc.). I tried to replace the content of the web folder with an 'normal' interface files (defalt.asp and etc) but I get 'File not found'. This web server don't supports asp files?
Thanks,
Setup:
Acer Revo 3610 160gb hard drive or 4gb SD card with 2gigs of ram and xbox original remote

Having problem accessing my movies and TV Shows on server after fresh install of the latest freak release. I get an IP address if I install it on the internal hard drive and no IP if I install it on an SD card. Why I'm not sure. Now even though I get an IP I still can't access my library as it can't connect and times out. Now the latest XBMC Live from xbmc.org I don't have a problem with it's network functions but the video output adjustment which I like already setup and ready to go in the freak addition (being I want to run the 1080p/24.) Any thoughts as to whats up with the network?
Thanks,
Chris
TutAmongUs Wrote:OK, I am back. I did find an apparent bug with your live release. No matter which or how many skins I install, it still only shows one available in the selection dialog.

Having the same problem. Is there a fix for this yet?
jz1276 Wrote:Having the same problem. Is there a fix for this yet?

Is this bug also present in the normal xbmc release (from xbmc.org)?
erhnam Wrote:Is this bug also present in the normal xbmc release (from xbmc.org)?

No. I was transferring the skins using WinSCP into the skins folder. Freaks release doesnt have a skins folder.
Dharma uses the the plugins model for skins now, it's not just XBMCFreak.
pumkinut Wrote:Dharma uses the the plugins model for skins now, it's not just XBMCFreak.

?
My mistake, it uses the addon format now instead of where skins used to be placed.
pumkinut Wrote:My mistake, it uses the addon format now instead of where skins used to be placed.

so how would I add on the Rapier skin??
jz1276 Wrote:so how would I add on the Rapier skin??

not up to speed on Rapier, but it MUST BE DHARMA compatible.

how about going into the Rapier sub forums and doing a search or reading up on DHARMA

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:not up to speed on Rapier, but it MUST BE DHARMA compatible.

how about going into the Rapier sub forums and doing a search or reading up on DHARMA

-=Jason=-
ok i'll do that thanks! got it working now. thanks again.
I'd like to install Xbmcfreak LiveCD 10.00 beta2 T3 on my Asrock ION 330 HT.
I already have an 9.11 install on the hard drive.

Questions:
How should I install xbmcfreak-1000-beta2-t3.zip ?
Will it overwrite the 9.11 ?
Will it overwrite my content on the Hard Drive ?

How hard is it to get XbmcFreak to work with a Networked Attached Storage (NAS) ? Any NAS work better than others ?
ASrock Ion 330HT - XBMCFreak 10.1 Lucid LiveCD. Everything works but System sounds over HDMI.
Flomaster Wrote:can some one with the newest build post the advanced settings xml so I can duplicate it on my end. I am running the second to latest build and really don't want to wipe and start from scratch

I am interested in the ion part of it

also if you could cat your /etc/module for the coretemp that would be great

-=Jason=-

I would like temp monitoring on my zotac rig... so can some one please help me out.

there is no reason I must wipe and start from fresh, so can some one OP maybe help those of us who do not wish to wipe to get the added features of the new version.

-=Jason=-
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmcfreak 10.08 svn livecd's0