Aeon-Showmix Project
I just installed Aeon Showmix and I love it. I'm using Dharma release. The only problem I have is that I could not let the subtitle plugin work. Does it work with this skin? is there any setting I should do to let it work?

thanks
hey butchabay long message ive got a kind of final version of showmix to release but dont have the hosting for it i will upload to rapidshare for now if you dont get it i will upddate for you how are you hosting skins because i have much to share but dont wanna pay for bandwith i think we need a new thread for showmix as much as i dont want to bump i think its important to because i feel showmix will get lost if you decide remember to put [release] at the start of the thread i think thats our problem people see showmix project and not put [RELEASE} at the start and it gets lost if you release a final (kind of ) dharma ready thread i think people will pay attention also i know andy is hanging around i see him in the forums but i think he has no interest in this project i think he has his own thing going on ANDYHuh?? i will keep updating showmix but in my personal way which is a combo of aeon65 and showmix and dont want to affect his showmix so this will be my final release for before starting up aeon remix/showmix revisited i have not decided on name but i have also a new verson of that to release soon something outside of andys simple vision something on the side of nova aeon remix has already lyrics button in music osd auto subs in video osd animated backdrops, also i am open to any requests for the future remember that this is a in my own time skin and my coding and photoshop skills are not even anything near andy and azido i dont think i will do them justice in how clean their skin is anyway here it is my final aeon showmix dharma ready there is a few things wrong with this release but that is for someone else to resolve if you are after a best of skin based off showmix but with other skin abilities leve me a message here next up for aeon remix is clear art. will update new showmix download link asap also have incorporated a new dreamscene feature into my aeon remix looks great but is not for commercial release if anyone has a custom dream scene made i will break it down frame by frame and release it with my first release sorry for the mega message
ZombieRobot Wrote:hey butchabay long message ive got a kind of final version of showmix to release but dont have the hosting for it i will upload to rapidshare for now if you dont get it i will upddate for you how are you hosting skins because i have much to share but dont wanna pay for bandwith i think we need a new thread for showmix as much as i dont want to bump i think its important to because i feel showmix will get lost if you decide remember to put [release] at the start of the thread i think thats our problem people see showmix project and not put [RELEASE} at the start and it gets lost if you release a final (kind of ) dharma ready thread i think people will pay attention also i know andy is hanging around i see him in the forums but i think he has no interest in this project i think he has his own thing going on ANDYHuh?? i will keep updating showmix but in my personal way which is a combo of aeon65 and showmix and dont want to affect his showmix so this will be my final release for before starting up aeon remix/showmix revisited i have not decided on name but i have also a new verson of that to release soon something outside of andys simple vision something on the side of nova aeon remix has already lyrics button in music osd auto subs in video osd animated backdrops, also i am open to any requests for the future remember that this is a in my own time skin and my coding and photoshop skills are not even anything near andy and azido i dont think i will do them justice in how clean their skin is anyway here it is my final aeon showmix dharma ready there is a few things wrong with this release but that is for someone else to resolve if you are after a best of skin based off showmix but with other skin abilities leve me a message here next up for aeon remix is clear art. will update new showmix download link asap also have incorporated a new dreamscene feature into my aeon remix looks great but is not for commercial release if anyone has a custom dream scene made i will break it down frame by frame and release it with my first release sorry for the mega message

Yo mate, thanks for your message Shocked there should be no problem to start a new release thread and for hosting all the stuff i'll take care with mediafire @ the moment, because i'm not using any premium account (for now, maybe in the future) I'm waiting for your download link, so i can start this new thread. Looking forward to see your version of aeon showmix. Nod
Thanks for spending your free time in this project. How it's going on with Nova Project ?

Cheers
butchabay Wrote:Yo mate, thanks for your message Shocked there should be no problem to start a new release thread and for hosting all the stuff i'll take care with mediafire @ the moment, because i'm not using any premium account (for now, maybe in the future) I'm waiting for your download link, so i can start this new thread. Looking forward to see your version of aeon showmix. Nod
Thanks for spending your free time in this project. How it's going on with Nova Project ?

Cheers

Not a lot of changes here fixed up the addons browser and fixed a few bugs that i was getting still haven't got recently added fixed it works sometimes and also movie number count still not showing as a play with my own version and solve the problems i will update showmix here is the link to showmix

Nova is going great but it is loads of work but its getting there i think i will play around with aeon for a bit take a little break from nova

http://rapidshare.com/files/424043045/skin.showmix.zip
ZombieRobot Wrote:Not a lot of changes here fixed up the addons browser and fixed a few bugs that i was getting still haven't got recently added fixed it works sometimes and also movie number count still not showing as a play with my own version and solve the problems i will update showmix here is the link to showmix

Nova is going great but it is loads of work but its getting there i think i will play around with aeon for a bit take a little break from nova

http://rapidshare.com/files/424043045/skin.showmix.zip

Just found a bug, can you confirm ? Add Favorites to Home Menu doesn't work !

So now i've created a premium account on Mediafire, so i can host stuff there.
butchabay Wrote:Just found a bug, can you confirm ? Add Favorites to Home Menu doesn't work !

So now i've created a premium account on Mediafire, so i can host stuff there.

sweet yeah there are a lot of little bugs like that also a huge problem when on the home menu on music go down into submenus then select lastfm its stuffed getting two views mashed together with no list crazy. think i know what might be causing this tho.

i am looking at the code now for the add custom menu but it looks ok i dont know what could be causing it i will have a play and see what i can do

Besides the bugs showmix is running very nice on my system
i wonder has anybody run showmix on a ion system i want to know does it run ok or is it sluggish??
ZombieRobot Wrote:Besides the bugs showmix is running very nice on my system
i wonder has anybody run showmix on a ion system i want to know does it run ok or is it sluggish??

runs ok, or very well, on asrock ion 330. really smooth compared to aeon65 with is nice, too, but even setting-optimized IMO there are still some heavy imersion issues. btw, still beta1 in use.
lazyman Wrote:runs ok, or very well, on asrock ion 330. really smooth compared to aeon65 with is nice, too, but even setting-optimized IMO there are still some heavy imersion issues. btw, still beta1 in use.

sweet thanks good to hear yeah aeon65 a bit sluggish at the moment but phil65 is doing a lot of work on aeon65 trimming down textures i think i remember him say that when hes finished it will run much faster
The rapidshare link does not work anymore. Can you please repost it using another file sharer? I am looking for the latest version of ShowMix that is Dharma compatible.

Thanks
momoski Wrote:The rapidshare link does not work anymore. Can you please repost it using another file sharer? I am looking for the latest version of ShowMix that is Dharma compatible.

Thanks

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82899

This thread has been moved to here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon-Showmix Project1