Music control buttons
Hi

I've installed Aeon hitched skin. It works fine, looks very good, pointer support is very usefull with a wiimote and so on.

As the number of buttons on the wiimote is limited, I wonder if there is a way to show on screen buttons (pause, forward, backward,...) when playing music ? something like the control bar that appears in video when pressing key 'm'.
You can but you need to edit the skin. The command is

Quote:PlayerControl(command)

Allows control of music and videos. The command may be one of Play, Stop, Forward, Rewind, Next, Previous, BigSkipForward, BigSkipBackward, SmallSkipForward, SmallSkipBackward, Random, RandomOn, RandomOff, Repeat, RepeatOne, RepeatAll, RepeatOff, Partymode(music) or Partymode(video) or Partymode(path to .xsp file), and Record. Play will either pause, resume, or stop ffwding or rewinding. Random toggles random playback, Repeat cycles through the repeat modes, Partymode(music/video) toggles the appropriate partymode, defaults to music if no parameter is given, besides the default music or video partymode you can also pass a path to a custom smartplaylist (.xsp) as parameter.

Create the button image files and assign each one to the relevant command. Insert it into the skin (in the 720p folder NowPlaying.XML I think) and you'll be able to get it going from there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music control buttons0