Cant connect to lastest SVN
I can't connect this app with later SVNs (>r30000? Win32). I can connect to r28356 on the same machine. Double checked the settings.

Anyone else having this problem?
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
Nope, works fine on the nightly builds foR ME. Try a build from http://sshcs.com/
StarChild Wrote:I can't connect this app with later SVNs (>r30000? Win32). I can connect to r28356 on the same machine. Double checked the settings.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes found it to be extremely unstable on later builds.
Also found that it seemed to be xbmc being the unstable one, couldnt telnet to it sometimes etc
So it seems to be something here after all. I just cant understand what it could be. I doesn't even have a firewall on that box.
I believe its due to the HTTP API being changed / removed. I heard this in this sub-form.
Yeah, but if others still can connect it's not removed yet.
Updating now, will have a look at all that this evening.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I don't get any response from http://192.168.0.4:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHtt...fo(120;121) either.

EDIT: But locally I get a response.

EDIT2: Solved. Nothing was wrong, I really hate Windows sometimes.
Tested on r31687 on Win32 and r31671 on Linux, both still working correctly.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant connect to lastest SVN0