Television Episode Doubles
I am having some problems with my ATV scraping my television shows. Everytime I update the library, xbmc shows another copy of each episode. It even shows episodes from other television shows. My current Television folder is organized by title/season#/title-s01e01.mp4. The last time I tried to remove the source then re add it it gave me 6 copies of each episode... Any one have any ideas to fix this? Thanks!
It's almost always due to you having 2 paths in your database pointing to the same files. eg one might have a user/pass and the other doesn't.

If a clean library doesn't solve it, then you'll have to either manually edit your database, or delete the db file completely and rebuild.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Where is the DB file located? And when you say "having 2 paths in your database pointing to the same files" what do you mean exactly? Having two sources? And what about the fact the episodes are showing up in the wrong television shows? I have episodes from Eastbound and Down showing up in The Big Bang Theory, and others.... Charmed shows up in Chappelle's show... etc
In my experience its always been something I have done. For instance if you change the show names even by one letter this becomes a new thing to the database and gets rescraped.
Garyi: I completely understand that as I have done that before... the thing is... I can completely remove the source... clean the library again for good measure, then re-add the folder with my television programs, set content, and it does it again... And still adds random episodes from different shows into the wrong folders... there is no consistency...i could see if the programs had similar names, but they do not...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Television Episode Doubles0