svn r31686 pooched my shares
I broke a cardinal rule. I tried to fix something that wasn't broken. I updated the svn with the nightly build. And now my shares aren't working.

Desktop: Win7 Ultimate
ATV: XBMC 9.11
Launcher 3.2.4
XBMC SVN r28256
CrystalHD r26

The last svn that functioned properly was r28256.

How do i go about fixing this. The WAF is getting dangerously low.
xbmc old school Wrote:I broke a cardinal rule. I tried to fix something that wasn't broken. I updated the svn with the nightly build. And now my shares aren't working.

Desktop: Win7 Ultimate
ATV: XBMC 9.11
Launcher 3.2.4
XBMC SVN r28256
CrystalHD r26

The last svn that functioned properly was r28256.

How do i go about fixing this. The WAF is getting dangerously low.

need to say more Smile exactly what do you do and how is it broke and oh yea as always, mr. xbmc.log is itch'en to get pastebin'ed.
I noticed in the launcher of the apple tv that a new build was posted. I updated and the shares would connect.

I know you've asked for xbmc.logs before. But shamefully i don't know how to go about doing it. fill me in and i will do it promptly.
xbmc old school Wrote:I noticed in the launcher of the apple tv that a new build was posted. I updated and the shares would connect.

I know you've asked for xbmc.logs before. But shamefully i don't know how to go about doing it. fill me in and i will do it promptly.

The path is in Davilla's signature......
It was the ATV. The DHCP started getting goofy ip adresses. so i set it to static and it got the internet working ok but not the shares. i found the problem when i couldn't filezilla to the atv

Anyways got it fixed. thanx davilla & tcroak.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
svn r31686 pooched my shares0