Syncing framerate to display results in overscan
I have XBMC set for my TV's overscan, but I also have "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" turned on to prevent judder.

So, whenever I play video content, the timings change or whatever and my overscan settings no longer take effect. (I can't see the seek bar in the bottom right, etc).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks much!
speaker219 Wrote:I have XBMC set for my TV's overscan, but I also have "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" turned on to prevent judder.

So, whenever I play video content, the timings change or whatever and my overscan settings no longer take effect. (I can't see the seek bar in the bottom right, etc).

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks much!

calibrate your overscan issue while in the same display setting as the video.
davilla Wrote:calibrate your overscan issue while in the same display setting as the video.

As soon as I stop the video, it goes back to the default display mode.
then don't stop the video. you can go to calibration from video osd.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

or you can also hit "tab" while the video is playing .. this takes you back to the menu system with the video still playing in the background and as soon as you get to the video calibration system in settings the video will be playing while you calibrate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Syncing framerate to display results in overscan0