progress indicator in music scan dialog
I'm using:

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(403)]</label

to numerically display the progress in DialogVideoScan.xml and DialogMusicScan.xml

When scanning my music collection this works fine. However, when scanning the video library the percentage always indicates 0% until completed.

Any way to fix this?

PS: this came forth from a request I made for this a while ago: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48731
Just tested here and 404 works for the current item but 403 doesn't work for the overall progress.
Hitcher Wrote:Just tested here and 404 works for the current item but 405 doesn't work for the overall progress.

Oh, I actually didn't know there's one for the current item too.

I just checked Confluence and it has 403, 404 and 405. I always thought 403 was for overall progress. Seeing as this method reads from a label, I guess 405 would be the one to use for overall progress?
My mistake, I meant 403 for overall progress.
Overall progress is unknown in the video scanner - we don't count the files like we do in music. Primarily this is because fetching folders with rar's (which many people have) is really slow. I have a couple of ideas to improve this, but until then you'll have no progress.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
progress indicator in music scan dialog0