Some XBMC suggested fixes
The Show Home does what it literally says it does which is Show Home. Even if you are Home it will show Home and go through the animation. It should be more of a toggle I think. From anywhere it will go to Home (if you are watching a movie or looking at a list). If you are at home it should not cycle the animation again and just show home. If there is something playing at the background when you push home it should go back to full screen if you are home. If something is playing in the background and you are looking at a list of videos it should be by pushing home you go back home and by pushing home again you will go back to the movie.

Same problem with More Information. When in a movie more information brings up the more info screen but when clicking it again it cycles through the animation again and brings it up again. It should toggle from showing it to not showing it like how show osd does it.

Another one of a different subject is. The up dir... which I have applied to the back button on my remote. The Up Dir when going through a list will bring it one dir back but when there is no up dir... you would need to go with previous menu to go further back. What about for any menu where there is no more up dir... it would instead go to the previous menu. You can still keep the previous menu to go from anywhere to the previous menu though. Example where up dir... just wont work is the more information, settings, and such.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some XBMC suggested fixes0