Opening window
instead of being in xml wonder if it could be in settings
cheers
it could be i guess. why exactly?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

if you by "opening window" mean 'splash screen' then i would like to see an enable/disable switch for that in settings too :d
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
1. he's not (it's the startup window ie my videos or my music etc.)

2. just delete the splash screen. no need for an option - besides, it takes only a few milliseconds to load and display.

oki, ...then my 2 cents; xml users options are baaad, mmmmmkay, ...all options not in the gui are baaad, mmmmmkay :lol:
yip thats y id love settings to open in music, pictures programs, or videos in the settings .ive made some automatic scripts that load diff xmls for it to open in programs (games) or in movies depending on what person uses it for but would be easier if it was in settings cheers

splash screen is great easy to get rid of or add cheers.

why is because its a cool feature to just boot straight to my games on one drive and straight to my videos on second drive (extender) without me editing xml. (ps fine for me but others have no idea how to hook up a pc and use xbmc for different reasons cause its so good at different things)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opening window0