Trouble adding Video sources
Hi,

I have the weirdest problem. When trying to add Video source, the option to browse windows network doesn't exist. When I add music sources, windows network option is there.

I checked all the shares and am able to access shered folders from windows.

Please help if someone knows what can be the problem.

Thanks

Aleks
leha75 Wrote:Hi,
I have the weirdest problem. When trying to add Video source, the option to browse windows network doesn't exist. When I add music sources, windows network option is there.

I have the exact same problem on two of my three computers, I cannot ADD a Movie source.

If I am at My Movies and then choose >Files, the panel that comes up next has no text at all, if I press C nothing happens, there is no contextural meny, and no text to RH mouse click on to add a source... This same thing happens regardless of what skin I use.

I am running Dharma beta2.

Any ideas what is going on?
The computer that CAN add sources is a different brand, but is also a computer which has a previous version of XBMC that I had upgraded from... so perhaps the new two computers with Dharma beta2 installation from scratch is the problem?

Tx
Mark.
leha75 Wrote:Hi,

I have the exact same problem on two of my three computers, I cannot ADD a Movie source.

If I am at My Movies and then choose >Files, the panel that comes up next has no text at all, if I press C nothing happens, there is no contextural meny, and no text to RH mouse click on to add a source... This same thing happens regardless of what skin I use.

I am running Dharma beta2.

Any ideas what is going on?
The computer that CAN add sources is a different brand, but is also a computer which has a previous version of XBMC that I had upgraded from... so perhaps the new two computers with Dharma beta2 installation from scratch is the problem?

Tx
Mark.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble adding Video sources0