[LIVE] new install on Revo 1600 crashes randomly to Linux command line
Hello All,

I am new to XBMC and Linux and appreciate any help that can be thrown my way. I have tried searching the forums and Google but haven't found anyone who seemed to be having the same problem. I recently downloaded the Camelot 9.11 build and used unetbootin to create a bootable USB drive, and then installed Live onto a new Revo 1600 (modified only to add 1 GB RAM). Everything seemed to run fine from the USB drive, so I went ahead and wiped the hard drive completely. I thought I had chosen the option to install LIVE over top of everything, but I was not able to set LIVE to the Master Boot Record. However, grub does default to XBMC and everything comes up normally.

However, this issue pales in comparison to seemingly random crashes I am suffering. I have been bounced to the Linux command line from the middle of a file playback (both music and movies), from an idle menu screen (i.e., no input from me) and when using my MCE remote to navigate the main menus. It has also happened in three different skins (Confluence, Aeon, and MediaStream). Below is the most recent crash log. I have no idea what to make of it and can't reproduce the crash(es). I had installed the 9.11 build assuming it was stable and would run smoothly on a fresh system, so I am at a loss. Any help is appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/URiRigLK

Thanks

ham

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] new install on Revo 1600 crashes randomly to Linux command line0