No Mouse Pointer and Contant Seeking Window During Video Playback
Hey all,

I'm a long time user of XBMC and love it. I have had great success with the software until just tonight.

I performed updates on my machine (Fedora 12) and now in XBMC my mouse pointer is gone. I can see it when I "right-click" and the screen is changing and it looks like it is hidden behind the actual application. I'm running in full screen mode. Also I can click on items when they are highlighted but there is no pointer. It seems be to stuck behind the program.

Also now when I'm playing video, the "seeking" window is constantly showing.

I'm using the PM3 skin, but the same behaviour is happening in Confluence as well.

I'm running svn 29377
Can anyone help me with this?

The problem is still happening but it seems to be getting worse too.

Now when I try to scan for new content, the entire application crashes to the desktop.
Okay going forward with this...

I downloaded and installed the current svn revision and compiled it. The content scanning is working again, yay!

However, my mouse is still acting weird in that it only seems to be working in the background of the application and make the seeking screen appear when video is playing back.

If I run the application with sudo though, the mouse appears and all works fine.

Is anyone able to help me work through this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Mouse Pointer and Contant Seeking Window During Video Playback0