My music, minor additions \ features
hi,

i'm currently using the xbmc db to sort all my albums, and think it looks very cool with all the album art etc.

just a couple of things that i think would be very nice

1. press play on the album view will play the album, currently i press select to see the contents of the album and then goto the first track and press play.

2. update \ rescan button on the album interface, when you're browsing albums, to add any new albums you have to switch view to files goto the root folder and then rescan, then switch back to albums, then if you've amended any tags etc. you have to goto settings and select cleanup, it would be nice if there was one button in my music that updated and cleaned in one go.

ta
almost forgot

3. a 'recently added view' because i'm adding albums every week and always forget what ones i've added.
@3:

the recently added media feature should be exactly what you are looking for.. should be possible to add a button to the skin to access it from my music (i think).. otherwise you can always access it from the home screen..
yeah i did see that, but couldn't work out what it was doing because it only seemed to show videos, and only 3 entries as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My music, minor additions \ features0