New Dharma Build no Internet Connection
Anyone else having the issue with the this new Dharma build and not being able to connect to IMDB SCRAPERS to build libraryHuh I get the Messge:

Could not download information

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO REMOTE SERVER
WOULD YO ULIKE TO CONTINUE SCANNING?

YES NO

Never had an issue like this before, is there some new firweall settings or somethingHuh? Sorry if it is an obvious thing, but I have tried everything I could think of. Other then that though this is the first build that my ATI HD3450 can use DXVA2 perfectly!!!!
Please read stickies on how to post in a useful manner. A debug log will likely tell us what is going on.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sorry, thought it may be a well known issue maybe, here is the log

http://pastebin.com/aPsiEdTz
Sorry, figured it out, it was an addon thing, IMDB requires an addon now, thanks for the help though Wink
Although your issue is fixed, i have exactly the same problem and I cannot fix it. What did you do concerning the add on option for imdb exactly? (or does anyone else know?)

Here's my pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/DGSDapjx
Anyone?
Wait at least 24hrs before bumping your thread.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Bump. Sorry for the earlier bump. The remote connection is lost thing only seems to happen with the imdb scraper. Not themoviedb.org scraper. Maybe that helps?
None of you XBMC wizards have an idea? Or am I ignored? It's an issue that's been bothering me as of two weeks now...

In the words of Bubbles: Much obliged.
Westman Wrote:None of you XBMC wizards have an idea? Or am I ignored? It's an issue that's been bothering me as of two weeks now...

In the words of Bubbles: Much obliged.

Probably not a lot of technical help from me but have you tried a complete reinstall? Sounds to me like a corrupt file somewhere. You running the latest Dharma release? I'm pretty sure that if you bite the bullet and remove everything (check for left-over folders to delete after you uninstall) and reinstall you should be fine. Everything appears to be working for the vast majority of users here, myself included.

Good luck!
I'll try this... Too bad, cause I have to scrape everything new... But thanks for you reply! I'l folow up if this is a succes.
This indeed worked. I fresh new install. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Dharma Build no Internet Connection0