• 28(current)
[RELEASE] iPhoto Plugin Addon for XBMC
Thank you for your update. I can now see where I have been going wrong & will start again after I have made sure that Im up to speed on the sharing over a network issues which, as you say will prob be the issue.
Thanks again for your time and spelling it out for me!
Cheers RobV
Not a problem. If you provide your debug log, I can help you with the share issue too. Otherwise, I'm totally blind (remember, I'm not sitting in front of it as you are lol)
Ive tried to get a debug log but have not had success there as yet as my Kodi is not run from my laptop but from an android media player to the TV. I'll research that further also.
Hello,

Does this addon work with the new Photos app library?

Thank you
No. I don't use Photos, so I haven't really done anything with it. It's on my list of things to look into, but it's not very high priority since I won't be using the application.
Hello,

+1 for me for the use of new Photos app. I've migrated to this and deleted the old iPhoto library since it was a duplication. However the new Photos app library does not have an AlbumData.xml file and so the addon can't import it. I can import the new library back into the old I suppose, but just saying it would be nice to utilize the newer library directly.

thx
If it doesn't have an AlbumData.xml file, it pretty much isn't going to happen with this addon. It would be a completely new addon, and since I don't use the application, I wouldn't be very motivated to be the one to write it.. sorry Sad
(2015-08-22, 16:49)jingai Wrote: If it doesn't have an AlbumData.xml file, it pretty much isn't going to happen with this addon. It would be a completely new addon, and since I don't use the application, I wouldn't be very motivated to be the one to write it.. sorry Sad

I understand completely.
Hi, the iPhote pictures are succes! thank you for that, but I have also in my albums some movies, they are not played. They start with VIDxxxxx.
Is there a way to let them play in iphoto plugin?? Thanks!
Videos play for me, so they should work. I'll need to see your log to tell you why it's not working for you. When you generate the log, in that session, rescan your photo library too so I can see the import process as well as you trying to play a video.
OK, I will do. How can I send the logfile to you?
Also what I noticed with the pictures, I have MXIII with Openelec and Kodi 15.1. When I play the pictures they are less sharp than when I use my 'old' ATV2 and use the build in 'computers' connection.
Are there special settings? I have my Kodi video output on 1080i, while the ATV is 720P.
Ant idea??
cheers, Paul
See here for how to retrieve the debug log.

As for the images being 'less sharp,' I really wouldn't know. After building the image lists and categories, my addon has nothing more to do with it. Displaying of the images is done entirely in Kodi.
here they are:
http://xbmclogs.com/ptagkqig4
thank you!
It's unable to load any of your masters is the problem:

Code:
17:51:39 T:2916701248    INFO: SMBFile->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://MAC/Pictures/Iphoto%20Library.photolibrary/Masters/2015/10/20/20151020-135533/VID_20150929_214250.mp4'
                                            unix_err:'6e' error : 'Connection timed out'

Is that how you'd actually navigate to the file from this client?

It's timing out, so I'm guessing your SMB connection isn't working.
Hi, you are right, my mistake. Now the correct procedure, images show up, the movies not:
http://xbmclogs.com/pfrfxrjph

cheers, Paul
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] iPhoto Plugin Addon for XBMC1