• 4(current)
Ultimote - unofficial third-part XBMC remote for iPad
Fliposide Wrote:Hi,
I'm also having trouble connecting to the database Sad

I have typed the path correctly (also noted the uppercase error on Userdata).

My path is /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/

Testing this works great and it claims to sync. I can also control XBMC, however when selecting MOVIES it's blank on Ultimote?

Also when I restart Ultimote it can not find file error pops up?

Hope you can shed some light on this for me Smile

Flip.

I'm having this exact same problem, running the latest Dharma SVN on Ubuntu.

App is useless until this is fixed Sad

And my library mode is set up correct..
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Does anybody have the database path working with Dharma? I didn't mention that I'm on Dharma too.
Bongu Wrote:Does anybody have the database path working with Dharma? I didn't mention that I'm on Dharma too.

I'm on xbmc 9.11 r26018 (may 23 2010). If that helps. I'm going to update soon, so I'll post if it works.
Just grabbed the app. Running xbmc live 9.11, but am unable to access the database. I don't have a problem connecting and controlling xmbc. Does anyone have any ideas what the correct path is for the database?

Thanks.
disolo Wrote:Just grabbed the app. Running xbmc live 9.11, but am unable to access the database. I don't have a problem connecting and controlling XBMC. Does anyone have any ideas what the correct path is for the database?

Thanks.

Read the past two pages of the thread and you will see that you aren't the only one with this issue. No word from the developer with a solution (nor any real effort to try and help...)
Bongu Wrote:Read the past two pages of the thread and you will see that you aren't the only one with this issue. No word from the developer with a solution (nor any real effort to try and help...)

That's not really fair. I'm sure they have another job and a whole life outside of this. Maybe they're on vacation.
zepfan Wrote:That's not really fair. I'm sure they have another job and a whole life outside of this. Maybe they're on vacation.

Understood, but this is a paid app so one would expect some level of support. Mr. Anderson was on this thread and saw there were issues. If the developers were going to be away he should have posted that and when they would start working on the issues. Once you take money from a customer you must consider customer service.
Bongu Wrote:Understood, but this is a paid app so one would expect some level of support. Mr. Anderson was on this thread and saw there were issues. If the developers were going to be away he should have posted that and when they would start working on the issues. Once you take money from a customer you must consider customer service.

2$ seriously? There are so many variables (os, xbmc version, port, scraper, etc) that it's almost impossible to get it working the first couple times. Have patience, and be happy you didn't pay 5.99 for HD remote like i did.
I thought HD remote looked alright from this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz7kJ5GfnMA

Wish i had an ipad to test both
Nick8888 Wrote:I thought HD remote looked alright from this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz7kJ5GfnMA

Wish i had an ipad to test both

It doesn't save any thumbnails and I've got a huge library. And the thumbs don't work if xbmc doesn't scrape them I use media companion so I don't get any thumbs unless I don't use it.
I got it to work. Never mind. :-)
Mind sharing how or what you got working, not too fussed about the $2 but more interested in getting à solution like what. I envisioned when I bought this app.
MeqTrader Wrote:Mind sharing how or what you got working, not too fussed about the $2 but more interested in getting à solution like what. I envisioned when I bought this app.

Does test settings work?
Btw... HD Remote seems to work now with scraped Poster/Fanart in Folders. I Scrape my Movies with Ember Media Manager and the new Update of HD Remote shows now Posters/Fanart/Infos and the best thing... its cache the data.
Ultimote doesnt find my Libary... Sad
derdahinten Wrote:Btw... HD Remote seems to work now with scraped Poster/Fanart in Folders. I Scrape my Movies with Ember Media Manager and the new Update of HD Remote shows now Posters/Fanart/Infos and the best thing... its cache the data.
Ultimote doesnt find my Libary... Sad

Did you try setting it manually?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ultimote - unofficial third-part XBMC remote for iPad0