XBMC Live 9.11, Aeon Showmix 2.1, Acer Revo 1600
Hey everyone,
I am running into an issue with the Aeon Showmix 2.1 theme on the Acer Aspire Revo 1600 + XBMC Live 9.11

The theme seems to be working pretty well for the most part, however I am having an issue with it cutting into Linux Command Line every now and then..

Clicking on the "Wall View" goes into this command line every time and I had to reinstall XBMC Live 9.11 onto my Revo because it messed things up. So I have to make sure I don't click Wall View ever again, otherwise it may go into this infinite loop of command line while browsing movies again.

Any help with the command line issue would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a video to help explain exactly what I mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwunzn3Qmms

Thanks!

PS. Sorry about the "drunken blur" - the iPhone 3GS video quality is pretty bad!
Oh and this also happens when the Revo is not scanning for new content, it just so happened that it was re-scanning my music folder when I made the video. (Scanning folders has been enabled on startup)
Bump
This seems to be happening to me in a couple of themes with XBMC Live 9.11 and Acer Aspire Revo 1600.. Aeon Showmix and Refocus. VERY nice themes too, I wonder why they aren't working? Not designed for XBMC Live??
This happens for me in Element OS on the Revo 1600 too. Same themes... Are they just not designed for XBMC? Any ideas? Thanks
For XBMC 9.11 R26018 (compiled dec 24 2009)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live 9.11, Aeon Showmix 2.1, Acer Revo 16000