Maybe TV Shows is broken in OSX build 32105 nothing happens when pressing title
Question 
i just tried XBMC_OSX_32105 and can´t get TV Shows to work, i use ember media manager to generate Nfo and tbn files. the recently added works and i can play the episodes from there. but if i enter TV Show and click on title, nothing happens. tried without the nfo and followed the XBMC wiki for TV shows where it ether works, just to make sure i tried the same procedure with Plex and where all the tv shows worked as it supposed. The tv shows was added on SMB share from a synology NAS
Do a debug log please.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sorry for not posting debug.

I followed the error report wiki. and hope its good enough with this log file

http://pastebin.com/BK4t27Qb

before i made the log file. i tried adding some new TV shows. and than clicked alot on title in TV Shows to maybe trigger an event
I scan the source to library at line 1252
and try to click on Title in TV shows at line 6127.
just to make sure i tried upgrading to XBMC_OSX_32173 and deleted the Myvideo34.db and rescan the items, with same result
After a scan, take a nosy in Myvideo34.db using sqlite3 from the command line. Things such as select * from tvshow; might be useful.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I never used SQLlite before. but tried my best

sqlite3 database.db "select * from tvshow"

Code:
1|The Angry Video Game Nerd|A foul-mouthed nerd reviews bad video games. The titular Nerd character is an ill-tempered and foul-mouthed video game fanatic. He derives comic appeal from excessive and inventive use of profanity, frequent displays of explicit gestures, and heavy consumption of beer, particularly Rolling Rock or Yuengling, to "soothe the pain". A particular characteristic is his favorable comparison of extremely repulsive and painful, usually firmly scatological, acts to playing the games he reviews. Varying amounts of physical comedy are mixed into the verbal abuse.|||9.800000|2006-04-08|||Comedy||||85287|||||||||
2|Chappelle's Show||||0.000000||||||||71862|||||||||
3|Mythbusters||||0.000000||||||||73388|||||||||
4|Penn & Teller: Bullshit!|In society, there are many products and ideas that we buy in to. Some of these products, services or ideas are just plain bullshit. Well known magicians: Penn and Teller are here to knock some sense into people in a humorous and informal way and to explain why some things in life are just bullshit.|||8.800000|2003-01-01|||Comedy||||72301|TV-MA|Showtime|||||||
5|Langt Fra Las Vegas||||0.000000||||||||79662|||||||||
Hmm, try the query that's in your log:
Code:
SELECT tvshow.*,path.strPath AS strPath,counts.totalcount AS totalCount,counts.watchedcount AS watchedCount,counts.totalcount=counts.watchedcount AS watched FROM tvshow JOIN tvshowlinkpath ON tvshow.idShow=tvshowlinkpath.idShow JOIN path ON path.idpath=tvshowlinkpath.idPath LEFT OUTER join (    SELECT tvshow.idShow AS idShow,count(1) AS totalcount,count(files.playCount) AS watchedcount FROM tvshow     JOIN tvshowlinkepisode ON tvshow.idShow=tvshowlinkepisode.idShow     JOIN episode ON episode.idEpisode=tvshowlinkepisode.idEpisode     JOIN files ON files.idFile=episode.idFile     GROUP BY tvshow.idShow) counts ON tvshow.idShow=counts.idShow

Cheers,
Jonathan

this is what i get from that query

Code:
1|The Angry Video Game Nerd|A foul-mouthed nerd reviews bad video games. The titular Nerd character is an ill-tempered and foul-mouthed video game fanatic. He derives comic appeal from excessive and inventive use of profanity, frequent displays of explicit gestures, and heavy consumption of beer, particularly Rolling Rock or Yuengling, to "soothe the pain". A particular characteristic is his favorable comparison of extremely repulsive and painful, usually firmly scatological, acts to playing the games he reviews. Varying amounts of physical comedy are mixed into the verbal abuse.|||9.800000|2006-04-08|||Comedy||||85287||||||||||smb://cubestation/Series/TV Shows/Angry Video Game Nerd/|93|0|0
2|Chappelle's Show||||0.000000||||||||71862||||||||||smb://cubestation/Series/TV Shows/Chappelle's Show/|26|0|0
3|Mythbusters||||0.000000||||||||73388||||||||||smb://cubestation/Series/TV Shows/Mythbusters/|46|0|0
4|Penn & Teller: Bullshit!|In society, there are many products and ideas that we buy in to. Some of these products, services or ideas are just plain bullshit. Well known magicians: Penn and Teller are here to knock some sense into people in a humorous and informal way and to explain why some things in life are just bullshit.|||8.800000|2003-01-01|||Comedy||||72301|TV-MA|Showtime||||||||smb://cubestation/Series/TV Shows/Penn And Teller Bullshit/|39|0|0
5|Langt Fra Las Vegas||||0.000000||||||||79662||||||||||smb://cubestation/Series/TV Shows/Langt Fra Las Vegas/|13|0|0
as i wrote before, somethings works abit, because the "Recently Added" window works and and has the right information and posters where its also possible to play the TV shows from there. I can try today and test it with my PC and see if the problem is the same
i now tried it on PC where it worked. And after deleting the full XBMC config directory it worked as it should. maybe something has changed between the updates that made it not work
You will have had a cache file there that wasn't being purged for some reason. We're not sure why this happens as we can't reproduce it.

Cheers,
Jonathan

i have made a backup of the whole config folder. so its possible i can sent it to you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maybe TV Shows is broken in OSX build 32105 nothing happens when pressing title0