Addon Script error
I am getting "Error: Script failed" in most if not all addons.

Here is my debug log:

Debug log

I am getting "wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32".

To let the Devs know it only happens with the SVN PPA install. It never happens when I manually compile XBMC.

Also This guy has the same problem. Same error in ELFCLASS32. There are other posts on the same problem with the 64 bit SVN PPA.

Jerry
iirc addons/plugins are broken on 64bit systems using the svn-ppa. I'm sure it will be fixed in the near future.
prae5 Wrote:iirc addons/plugins are broken on 64bit systems using the svn-ppa. I'm sure it will be fixed in the near future.

I know.

This thread is a reply from this post on this thread

I did what vdrfan instructed me to do.

Jerry
I have the same problem, hope it will be fixed soon. Nod
jawilljr Wrote:I am getting "Error: Script failed" in most if not all addons.

Here is my debug log:

Debug log

I am getting "wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32".

To let the Devs know it only happens with the SVN PPA install. It never happens when I manually compile XBMC.

Also This guy has the same problem. Same error in ELFCLASS32. There are other posts on the same problem with the 64 bit SVN PPA.

Jerry
I had the exact same error. Maybe because it is using 32 bit lib instead of 64 bit?

Anyway, I am gonna try with manually compiling XBMC to see if it helps.

D.
dukevn Wrote:I had the exact same error. Maybe because it is using 32 bit lib instead of 64 bit?

Anyway, I am gonna try with manually compiling XBMC to see if it helps.

D.
Updated: manually compiled XBMC from source works without any problem. Guess I will stick with this until SVN PPA is fixed.

D.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon Script error0