[SVN] Web Interface not working.
Hi all,

I've been trying to find a solution on my own for quite some time and unfortunately, I have not figured it out.

The web interface is enabled. The server is listening, but nothing happens. When I try to connect to the port, it seems like the web server is just never responding to the client.

There's nothing in the logs either. I see the connection, but the server never responds.

I feel like it's something stupid that I overlooked, but I can't figure it out.

This has been happening with all the SVN versions I have tried for at least a month, so I don't have a specific version to give.
wickedsun Wrote:Hi all,

I've been trying to find a solution on my own for quite some time and unfortunately, I have not figured it out.

The web interface is enabled. The server is listening, but nothing happens. When I try to connect to the port, it seems like the web server is just never responding to the client.

There's nothing in the logs either. I see the connection, but the server never responds.

I feel like it's something stupid that I overlooked, but I can't figure it out.

This has been happening with all the SVN versions I have tried for at least a month, so I don't have a specific version to give.

I had something like this once, I used the IP address and it worked. Not sure if it'll help you...
I've tried both 127.0.0.1 and the IP of the host. Still nothing.

My big issue with this is that I don't get a connection refused (which would indicate that the web server is not listening), but I get nothing. At all. The server answers the request, I see it in the log, and then everything just sits there.

13:10:10 T:2901408624 M:1763512320 DEBUG: JSONRPC Server: New connection detected
13:10:10 T:2901408624 M:1763512320 INFO: JSONRPC Server: New connection added

This is what I see in the logs. After that, it sits forever.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SVN] Web Interface not working.0