Doesn't work with central db?
I've been using the mysql central db option in XBMC for a while now. I just installed this app on my EVO and while all my movies and their thumbs show up, selecting one just goes to a screen showing the cover in a case overlay, but nothing plays. Similarly, the TV shows show all my shows and their banners, but selecting one says "no seasons found". Am I correct in assuming this is because I am using the central db? If so, do you have any plans to support this in the future? I sure hope so because it's a great feature in XBMC and the Android XBMC remote looks absolutely awesome so I'd like to use the two together.

Either way, great job on the app!
Is anyone using this with a central mySQL db?
Yes, there seem to be problems indeed with central databases. Since I don't use it I'll need to have it setup first, then test it. Will keep you posted.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Any updates?
I too am seeing this issue manifest itself however in odd ways. I show no movies listed when I go to the movie option and only half of my tv banners are showing up though the seasons and episodes show up and play fine. Any insight would be helpful or I can provide logs or test possible solutions.
logs are always useful
http://pastebin.com/Ykp9Je4h - logcat from my HTC EVO running Froyo and XBMC remote V0.8.4beta 1

http://pastebin.com/UNyP6rmZ - XBMC log from Dharma Beta 2 (r33776)
Hi there,

its a confirmed bug:
See here.
You can try to sort the movie list by rating, then the movies appear.

Still waiting for a release >R705
Also will this revision fix the issue with artists not showing up under music?
Any chance of mysql db support in the near future? I absolutely love this app, but, obviously, it's use is highly limited when it won't access my library. I'd love to use it more.
The app looks great, but without Mysql support it's not going to be too useful for me, so chalk up another one wanting some mysql love Smile
Chaos_666 Wrote:Still waiting for a release >R705
+1 Seems odd that it's been fixed since September last year yet we haven't had a release since then Sad
Hi there
arad85 Wrote:+1 Seems odd that it's been fixed since September last year yet we haven't had a release since then Sad

something i do not understand either. at least there should be an intermediate build (as happened before as solution for other problems). With dharma finalized and mysql db working really great it is a really annoying bug.

THX
Chaos
There is a new version in the app store. Mine updated today and all is now well again Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Doesn't work with central db?0