[MOD] Shade OSD and Shade Featured Mod
Hi,

Here are two mods I have made for this nice skin, Shade.

The first is a port of my OSD mod for Confluence, which gives Shade a new OSD with codec flags on pause. The codec flags are commented in the code if you just want the OSD.

Download Shade OSD Mod.

The second is the home screen mod I have been working on. It removes the recently added section and changes the featured area to make things a bit cleaner.

It also brings back custom backgrounds, so the most recent item fanart no longer shows, just the custom background you have set in the settings menu.

Download Shade Featured Mod.

Updated:

28/07/10

05/08/10

I have tested them both a bit and they seem fine, let me know if it breaks anything on you.

Enjoy Wink
The first mod for Shade!

Nice Work DumbGum!
To learn more, click here.
Thanks, hopefully people find them useful!

Anyway I had to make a slight change to the Featured Mod, please update to the newer files if you've downloaded it, thanks.
Like your work, but the codec flags seem to be spaced to far apart. It's not that aesthetically appealing. It would be better if they were close to eachother.
Thanks.

You can change it to whatever spacing you want, or remove it completely if you like.

See the '<!-- Codec Flags -->' area in the dialogseekbar.xml using notepad++.
Looks good, it would be nice to have the recently added under statistics maybe?
Thats where the currently playing item is shown.
I copyed the files to the skin folder on appdata (win7) and the skin runs, but I can't get the pictures noor the "feature" part on my home screen. The osd part goes well, with the flags and all, but no movie/dvd image cover, any help?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Shade OSD and Shade Featured Mod0