[MOD] TV Show Logos in Gallery Views
As much as I love reFocus (cheers Jereon), I also do like the TV Show logos if they can be incorporated and still keep the quality of a skin.
I have modified the MyVideoNav.xml to show the TV logos, if availble, in both of the gallery views;

If anyone else likes this, feel free to download from http://www.mediafire.com/file/c8kciur8f6...deoNav.xml and copy into the skin.reFocus\720p folder.

If you want the TV Show logo in Season and Episode view, also download http://www.mediafire.com/file/nbem0mrr76...Labels.xml and copy into the skin.reFocus\720p folder

(please take backups first, in case you don't like the changes)

This mod will look in the TV Show folder for a file named logo.png. (Code is taken from the original TV Logo mod).

NOTE: For those that have seen my mod in the release thread, please ignore the files there and please post comments here.
Thanks for the mod but once you browse inside the episodes list the logo overlap the text "tv shows" on the top left corner.
Hi eaver,

Logo now removed from episodes view.

I have updated the link in the first post.

RedCubed
That did the trick. Cheers.
Just curious, but why remove it instead of moving it over to replace the show title in the season and episode views? Could you make that an option or would the be too much work?
RockDawg Wrote:Just curious, but why remove it instead of moving it over to replace the show title in the season and episode views? Could you make that an option or would the be too much work?

Yeah, no worries. I'll knock it up at some point tomorrow
redcubed Wrote:Yeah, no worries. I'll knock it up at some point tomorrow

Great. Thanks!
Trying it right away Big Grin
Show logo now in the season and episode views. Check first post.
Thanks a ton! Love it.
Is this mod safe to use on the current version of Refocus?
Sorry for the delay. Been overly busy with work.

I haven't had the chance to test this for a while, easiest way is to just back up everything you've got and copy them in. That way if it goes wrong, copy the original back.

If you get stuck, I'll see if I can find a few minutes to test it out for you.
Thanks for getting back to me. Would you be able to let me know which sections are changed and I can then merge with the latest version of the skin? Easier than possibly breaking altogether!
If you look in the file I have placed comments around the sections I changed / added.

Quickest way would be to search for RedCubed in the XML files.
Great, hadn't spotted those note! Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] TV Show Logos in Gallery Views0